Longevity Sports Center
5975 Topaz St.
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Hello LSC Family & Friends!
I hope this email finds everyone in good health and in great spirits! We’ve missed all of you and are so excited to get back to playing the games that we love!
Following Governor Sisolak’s instructions, we will open our doors on Friday, May 15, 2020. So let the games begin!
Our primary concern will be the health and safety of our staff, members and our surrounding community. We understand that each family may have different perspectives regarding the COVID-19 environment. Most are ready to play immediately while some may choose not to play. Both viewpoints must be respected. We will always do our best to make the Longevity Sports Center a safe place.
For the health of our community, if you are sick or not feeling well, you should not enter our facility period. And if you have any preexisting health conditions like heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, high blood pressure, or anything along those lines, by all means you should continue to self-quarantine.
In efforts to make our facility safer, we are implementing additional sanitizing protocols and safety measures that will include the following:
- The facility is only permitting 1 adult and 1 child to attend activities. No spectators will be permitted for adult games for the time being.
- All visitors to the Longevity Sports Center must wear a mask or face covering. However, masks will not be required to be worn when playing on the field. The use of masks should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing.
- We will have an Entrance and Exit Protocol. We will have signs and markings for social distancing protocols.
- Upon entry there will be a check-in. An employee will administer a temperature check. If the temperature is above a 99.8, the children and/or parent will be sent home.
- The LSC will complete a thorough deep cleaning and sanitizing procedure prior to opening each day. In addition to the facility cleaning, in between each activity, all equipment will be sanitized.
- After the conclusion of all activities, children/adults will not be permitted to hang out at the facility (in order to maintain social distancing). You will need to exit the facility promptly so that the next group may be permitted to enter the LSC.
- With health as our top priority, Rules and Regulations of Games, Classes and Camps may be modified which will be reevaluated on a constant basis.
LSC Projected Timetable
Due to COVID-19 circumstances, we had no choice but to cancel our Spring 2020 Youth Season.
All youth players that paid for the Spring 2020 Youth Season will be transferred over to the Summer 2020 Youth Season. As the Summer Youth Season is 2 more weeks of games and practices than the Spring Youth Season, there will be a remaining balance that will need to be paid for all players. We appreciate your kind understanding.
For private teams and players not registered, registration for the Summer 2020 Youth Season is now open. The Summer 2020 Youth Season will start the week of June 13/14.
Please contact [email protected] if you would like to place a deposit for your team to reserve/guarantee a spot. As you know because of the Vegas heat, Summer Season fills up fast and as always we have limited spots.
BELOW ARE THE TENTATIVE DATES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE:
SUMMER 2020 YOUTH LEAGUE
Season will start – Saturday, June 13, 2020
LIL’ KICKERS/SKILLS INSTITUTE/LIL’ SLUGGERS
Classes will resume – Tuesday, May 19, 2020
OUT OF SCHOOL ALL SPORTS CAMP (Monday-Friday 9:00am – 4:00PM)
Camp #1 Starts – Monday, May 18, 2020
PICK UP GAMES
Monday Pick Up Games Start – May 18, 2020
Wednesday Pick Up Games Start – May 20, 2020
SUNDAY COED 30+ – MAY 17, 2020 (Week 10)
SUNDAY MEN’S OPEN – MAY 17, 2020 (Week 6)
MONDAY FLAG FOOTBALL – MAY 18, 2020 (Week 6)
MONDAY 4v4 – MAY 18, 2020 (Week 2)
TUESDAY MEN’S 30+ – MAY 19, 2020 (Week 4)
WEDNESDAY MEN’S 35+ – MAY 20, 2020 (Week 9)
THURSDAY COED OPEN – MAY 21, 2020 (Week 4)
FRIDAY COED OPEN – MAY 22, 2020 (Week 3)
All Adult Leagues will restart on the weeks they left off on and will be updated in the system and can be accessed through the DASH App Schedule.
As so many small businesses have been, we have been financially hit hard by COVID-19. It will take a long time for us to recover back to square one. Having said that our policy has always been no refunds on Team Deposits, Team Fees and Individual Fees because we have a perishable product – once a block of time for a field is gone it’s gone. But due to the circumstances brought on by COVID-19, if you would like to suspend any activity for the time being, we can credit your account for future use.
Please know that we care about you and your family- if you are experiencing financial difficulties due to the current COVID-19 environment, please contact me directly.
Membership renewals will still be in place. To make up for the 2 months lost due to the mandatory-state quarantine, memberships renewed and/or purchased from now to December 31, 2020 will be for a 14-month membership in order to recoup for the time lost.
Thank you in advance for your support. If you have any additional questions, you can contact me via email at [email protected]
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy.
Really, really excited to see all of you!!!
Thank you for supporting our small business.