LSC Rules & Regulations
Youth Rules & Regulations
5/6s Division [Played on Quarter Field] Format: 4v4 team (No Goalie)
7/8s Division [Played on West Field] Format: 5v5 team with Goalie
8/9s, 9/10s, 11/12s, 13/14s, High School [Full Field] Format: 7v7
NO HEADERS: 5/6s, 7/8s, 8/9s, 9/10s, 11/12s
HEADERS OK: 13/14s, High School, Adult
Youth Division 5/6s: Ball Size 4
Youth Division 7/8s, 8/9s, 9/10s, 11/12s: Ball Size 4
Youth Divisions 13/14s, High School: Ball Size 5
5/6s: 19 Minute Halves (***After 16 Minutes it is a forfeit)
7/8s: 19 Minute Halves (***After 16 Minutes it is a forfeit)
8/9s, 9/10s, 11/12s, 13/14s, High School: 19 Minute Halves (***After 16 Minutes it is a forfeit)
***After 3 Minutes from Start of the Game if team is not fielded, it will be considered a forfeit giving forfeited team a 0 score and the fielded team a 7 score (0-7).
LSC has a ZERO TOLERANCE towards violence, foul language and attacks toward other players, referees or the staff committed by any players, spectators and/or parents. Management will determine consequence for all Red Card incidents and suspensions.
Any fighting will result in a 1 YEAR SUSPENSION.
Fighting after that will result in a LIFETIME BAN.
Damage to LSC property will result in LIFETIME BAN.
Blue Card is 2 minutes in the penalty box. Player may return within the 2 minutes only if opponent team scores. If two players on opposite teams receive a blue card at the SAME TIME, they both remain in box for the FULL 2 minutes even if either team scores.
A player CANNOT receive 2 Blue Cards in one game. If they have received a blue card and commit another card foul offense, the second card has to be a Yellow or Red card.
If a Goalkeeper receives a blue card, a player on the field can serve the 2 minute penalty. If the Goalkeeper is male, the penalty must be served by a male.
Yellow Card is 4 minutes in the penalty box. If opponent team scores, player stays in box for full 4 minutes.
If a Goalkeeper receives a Yellow Card, the Goalkeeper must serve the penalty for the full 4 minutes.
Red Card results in player being ejected from the game and the player’s box; in some cases, red carded players will be asked to leave the facility. The team with the Red Carded player will play a player down for full 5 minutes even if the opposing team scores.
Spectators, coaches and players are all eligible to receive a Red Card before, during or after the game. Any person receiving a Red Card must leave the bench and if asked by management, must leave LSC property. The player who received the Red Card will be notified by email to the length of suspension and/or expulsion. Player may be subjected to a fine and/or $30 league reentry fee based on the severity of the red card.
Foul and abusive language, spitting or chewing gum will result in a Red Card.
The Goalkeeper is the ONLY player allowed to slide at anytime but only within his/her box. The Goalkeeper can slide outside the box but the slide MUST start from inside the box.
The Goalkeeper is not allowed to bring the ball in the box with his/her feet and then pick the ball up.
If a player intentionally passes the ball to the goalkeeper and the goalkeeper picks the ball up with his hands, the result is a penalty kick at the yellow dot with a wall.
If Goalkeeper commits a foul anywhere on the field outside the box, the ball goes to opposing team at the yellow dot with a wall.
If Goalkeeper commits a foul outside the box, the consequence is a penalty kick from yellow dot with a wall. Card is subject to referee’s decision.
If Goalkeeper commits a foul inside the box, the consequence is a penalty kick from yellow dot with no wall. Card is subject to referee’s decision.
NOTE: ATTACKING PENALTY BOX
NOT ALL FOULS COMMITTED BY DEFENDING TEAM RESULTS IN A PENALTY KICK.
HAS TO BE A GOAL SCORING OPPORTUNITY TO AWARD PENALTY KICK. (EXAMPLE: Attacking team crosses ball in box not going towards goal and handball occurs by defending team. Ball goes to yellow dot with a defending team wall.
SPECIAL DIVISION RULES
- 7/8s Division CANNOT score off the kick off. A ball must be passed in before a shot can occur.
- 7/8s A keeper cannot score off a direct punt. However, if the ball hits a person or the ground before entering the goal, that will be counted as a goal.
THREE LINE RULE (FULL FIELD)
Three-line Violation: If the team with possession kicks the ball in the air before their third, past the opposite three line without it hitting a player, top of the net or the wall, it results in a free kick from the offending team’s white line third mark.
If player from its own defending third sends the ball and it is gonna travel three lines but ball hits wall, glass, top of the net or any player before the Third line, it DOES NOT violate the Three Line Rule.
- LONGEVITY SPORTS CENTER is a PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK facility. All parents/players MUST sign a waiver to child to play. There are visible signs in each player’s box that release the LSC of all liabilities.
- NO SLIDE TACKLES.
- guards are subject to a penalty.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SPITTING or GUM on the fields. Players who spit on the fields or chew gum will result in a Red Card, penalty and/or automatic suspension.
- Player may NOT wear jewelry or any other accessory for safety reasons. If player is unable to remove jewelry, it must be taped to their fingers, chest, etc.
- Casts, splints, or body braces made of hard substances must be padded to the satisfaction of the referee and management.
- No player/coach/spectator is allowed to touch or have any physical contact with the referees or staff.
- Registered Players and Coaches only on the bench.
- Player’s bench gate MUST be securely closed at all times. If left open, team will be Blue carded.
- VISITING TEAM will wear pennies if both teams are wearing similar color jerseys.
- Any goal made on a slide kick will not count as a goal.
- NO OUTDOOR CLEATS. Only small studded indoor shoes are allowed on the fields. Check with referee and/or management if there are any questions about footwear. Players without correct footwear are subject to a penalty.
- All players must wear shin guards. NO EXCEPTIONS. Player and/or team without shin